We hope everyone is well and being safe and we sympathize with those unfortunately affected by the outbreak. At FiddAsia Advisory Ltd, we are playing by the rules and we try to contribute to reducing the virus spread. We are all now operating from home since Friday, March 20 until further notice. However, we remain committed to our clients by providing the best service and will answer all incoming inquiries linking to all our business partners. We thank you for your ongoing support and confidence in accompanying you during this difficult time.
We are taking this opportunity to remind you and encourage everyone to maintain social distancing in respect to the local government implemented policy. You can also follow the most updated news from the WHO website at https://www.who.int/
Here are some tips to stay active while at home;
- spend time with your family doing things you usually don’t have the time to do, like playing board games, cooking and baking, looking after the garden…
- eat healthily but don’t forget to open that good bottle of wine you keep for a special occasion
- online fitness workouts & programs https://www.
- visit the best worldwide museum online https://www.
mentalfloss.com/article/75809/ 12-world-class-museums-you- can-visit-online
- visit our website at www.fiddasia.com and continue to feed us with your inquiries